- Affordable modular system – entry-level hardware cost and high modularity
- Latest Konica Minolta core technologies – next generation Emperon controller, next generation Simitri HD polymerized toner and new application platform
- Green technology – awarded with Energy Star
- Embedded controller with Konica Minolta’s proprietary print controller technology
- One-pass duplex scanning for up to 180 ipm in colour and black and white
Konica Minolta’s bizhub 754 and 654 represent a new generation of monochrome MFP performance, combining high-speed B&W print and copy output with color scanning to bring any original into your workflow. An award-winning control panel provides multi-touch convenience, like familiar tablets – plus downloadable apps* to make you more productive. Sharing information with greater speed and security, increasing your output while reducing your cost, protecting the environment more effectively – for all these reasons, count on Konica Minolta.
For high-volume document applications, complementary overflow for print-for-pay and corporate in-plant facilities, the bizhub 754 and 654 get the job done faster and better. High-speed print/copy output handles rising workloads with ease. Standard Dual Scanning gives you an ideal on-ramp for information in both B&W and color. You’ll have support for a wide range of media, including oversized and heavy stock – and powerful finishing options let you produce reports, presentations, training manuals, case files, course content, health information and human resource documents in-house and on-demand.
Along with proven expertise in serving business and professional document needs, Konica Minolta continually introduces new ways to save energy, reduce paper consumption, minimize pollutants and protect the environment.