- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 35 B/W 35 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6,300 sheets
- Customisable, tiltable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen with easy UI mode enables intuitive navigation of MFP functions
- Print Release function gives users the ability to send and store documents on a main MFP for authentication and print out from any networked MFP
- Single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Shorter warm up time and motion sensor ensures that the device is always ready for immediate operation
- OCR allows users to convert scanned documents into editable MS Office files (pptx, xlsx, docx) and searchable PDFs
The MX-3570V A3 colour device is an enhanced solution centric MFP that optimises workgroup productivity anytime, anywhere. Single sign on cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via WiFi, USB direct printing of MS Office files and OCR for scan to searchable PDF & scan to Office provide flexible workflows. The standard Print Release function allows users to send and store documents to a main MFP, which acts as a server. Print jobs can then be released securely at up to five connected network-ready devices.
Advanced technological features include a motion sensor that detects approaching users so that the MFP wakes from Sleep mode and is ready for immediate operation. A tiltable 10.1”colour LCD touchscreen provides the option to drag and drop favourite icons for simple customisation of the home page and easy access to a quick-help manual. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive; just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including advanced preview and web browsing.
With print and copy speeds at 35 ppm in colour and black & white, a built-in 150-sheet Duplex Single Pass Feeder and a scan speed of 200 ipm all help to boost efficiency and productivity. A maximum paper capacity of 6,300 sheets and wide media range up to SRA3 and 300 gsm enable this device to handle your varied output requirements with ease. A variety of finishing options such as saddle stitching, manual and stapleless stapling add further versatility. Superb 1,200 x 1,200 dpi image quality, plus auto process control and developer refresh system ensure consistently high image quality.
The Energy Star-certified MX-3570V uses Sharp’s latest energy-saving technology. A rapid warm up time, low power consumption and low TEC value all aim to save money and support your environmental objectives. In addition, the automatic toner cartridge eject function ensures all toner has been consumed, thereby, saving resources.