- Standard Print, Copy, Scan, Fax and Wireless capability right out of the box.
- 100-sheet duplexing document feeder on the MXC304W scans both sides of a document in a single pass, enhancing productivity while also maintaining the integrity of your originals.
- Both models can feed letter size, legal size, statement size and business card size original documents.
- Offers up-to six paper sources with available 2,700-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) function can convert scanned documents to text-searchable PDF format, Microsoft® Office file formats, and more (standard on MXC304W, optional on MXC303W).
- Compact PDF feature dramatically reduces the file size of most colour scanned documents, resulting in decreased network traffic and more efficient use of disk and cloud storage (standard on MXC304W, optional on MXC303W).
- Award winning 7″ (diagonally measured) customizable touchscreen display with a clean design enables easy access to features and functions when setting up jobs.
- Network ready PCL® 6 and Adobe® Postscript® 3™ printing systems deliver crisp, clear documents at up-to 30 pages per minute.
The Sharp MXC304W Advanced Series and MXC303W Essentials Series Desktop Colour Document Systems deliver crisp, high-quality output with exceptional ease-of-use. These multifunction printers (MFPs) provide customers with an intuitive user experience and the confidence of knowing their jobs will come out right the first time, every time. Designed with high-performance features typically found on larger machines, the compact MXC303W, and MXC304W deliver the productivity you need with the performance and reliability you want.
The compact MXC303W and MXC304W Desktop Colour Document Systems offer a strong set of standard workflow features that are often optional on competitive models, making your decision to purchase Sharp even easier. These new models are also equipped with leading-edge security features that help businesses protect their data and personal information from the first day of operation to the time of trade-in.