- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 50 B/W 50 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6,300 sheets
- Customisable, tiltable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen with easy UI mode enables intuitive navigation of MFP functions
- Print Release function gives users the ability to send and store documents on a main MFP for authentication and print out from any networked MFP
- Optional single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Shorter warm up time helps reduce energy consumption and improve productivity
- Multi layered security features
The MX-5050V A3 colour device offers a range of options and upgrades making it adaptable to your future needs. They optimise productivity and are ideal for any busy workgroup that needs high performance, high quality colour and versatility.
The standard Print Release function allows users to send and store documents to a main MFP, which acts as a server, allowing print jobs to be securely released at up to five connected network-ready devices. Optional workflow enhancing features include Single Sign-On cloud connectivity, mobile connectivity via Wi-Fi and USB direct printing of MS Office files.
A tiltable 10.1”colour LCD touchscreen provides the ability to drag and drop frequently used icons for simple customisation of the home screen. Everyday operation is simple and intuitive; just touch, tap, pinch and spread or swipe for instant access to every feature, function and setting including an advanced preview feature.
Print and copy speeds of up to 50 ppm in colour and black & white, a built-in 100-sheet Reversing Single Pass Feeder and a scan speed of up to 80 ipm all help to boost efficiency and productivity; while 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, our auto process control and developer refresh system ensure consistently high image quality. A maximum paper capacity of 6,300 sheets and support for a wide range of media (up to SRA3 and 300 gsm) enables this device to handle varied output requirements with ease. And a variety of finishing options such as saddle stitching, manual and stapleless stapling add further versatility.
The Energy Star-certified MX-5050V uses Sharp’s latest energy-saving technology. A rapid warm up time, low power consumption and low TEC value all aim to save money and support your environmental objectives. In addition, the automatic toner cartridge eject function ensures all toner has been consumed, thereby saving resources.